Saturday, October 07, 2006

Friends Come to Visit!!!!!





Two of my very best friends came to visit me in Nashvegas! It was so refreshing to have people here who really know me! It was so fun to show them around town and to give them a little picture of what life is like for me here! The weekend was full of lots of shopping, lots of eating, and lots of laughing: three things that we've always done well together! They are the most amazing friends that I could ever ask for! Why am I so blessed and why does the Lord have me so far away from them right now? Questions that'll only be answered in time!


1 comment:

Mel said...

I check your blog quite often, so I was so excited to find all of your new posts, especially the one about our visit! Oh...what great memories! We need to watch that video again when you're here this summer! I am so blessed to have you as a friend! I'm praying for you, I miss you, and I love you! I can't wait to see you!

Followers