Monday, October 16, 2006

I LOVE my Job!!!


So, I've been here at Trevecca working as a Resident Director (RD) now for about two months. God has confirmed to me almost daily that this is exactly where He wants me to be. He has blessed me with amazing residents in my hall. I absolutely love getting to know them and to be part of their lives. My RAs are wonderful, the other RDs are wonderful, and I have met so many great people. I have felt incredibly welcome here. My job is pretty 24-7 and it can definitely get stressful, but it is really the best job that I could ask for at this point in my life! It is amazing to see how the things that God has taught me and the experiences that I have had thus far in life have brought me to this point so that I can love my job and really it doesn't even feel like a job most days!

1 comment:

TheologyMom said...

Obviously you're busy...you haven't posted since JULY??? I'm glad you're doing so well and glad that it appears your costume bin has come in handy! We miss you too! Love, Christa

Followers