Monday, July 31, 2006

TNU Cribs: Houses of the Rich and Famous

Hey, here are some pics of my new crib. For the MTV: Cribs show, they want to do an episode on my crib since it's so incredibly luxurious. I turned them down though because I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. My apartment is right inside the entrance of the dorm so HOPEFULLY, it'll be a good place to hang w/ my girls if they think I'm cool enough to hang out with! Oh yeah, and there is a porch swing outside the dorm, yeah!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Whudup, dawg. So I checked out your site and it's definitely luxurious and all that you claimed...I'm sure MTV viewers will be missing out greatly. Only prob I see is that you're gonna have to STEAL a new title for your blog since Nampa Hills doesn't really ring true anymore! Go under blogger--publishing? maybe?
Love!

Followers