Tuesday, July 25, 2006

On my way to my first Country record. . .

I'm here in Nashville now after a busy summer of moving, vacation, a family reunion, and a trip to Taiwan! I've had a WONDERFUL summer, but I am glad to be in one place that I will be in for more than a few weeks!

I am very excited for students to come and for everything to start here at Trevecca! I am living in an apartment in my dorm and will post pictures soon so you can all see what it looks like! My sister, Melanie, helped me move in and decorate! It was SO fun having her here!

Ok, so the real reason I moved out to Nashville: yep, I'm here to cut a country music record. The rumors are true. I'll let you all know when my first world tour is and will get you each a backstage pass. I'll be interviewing for some back up dancers and vocalists so if you are interested, please send me a short video displaying your skills.

Can't wait for you all to visit and to send your audition tapes!!!!

1 comment:

TheologyMom said...

Count me in Carrie....Love, Christa

Followers