Friday, April 28, 2006

My plans. . .

So, I've been at my current job since August 2005. . .I love it, but I am starting to look into other options especially looking toward grad schools. I'm hoping to go back to school in the next year or two. . .I'm trying to decide exactly what I want to study. At this point options include a Masters in Social Work, Speech Therapy, or Elem. Ed Yeah I know, three very different things. . .that is exactly why I have not gone yet!

This summer I am going on my first international mission trip to Taiwan! I am extrememly excited for this opportunity! I've always had a passion for missions, but have never had the opportunity to go on a trip! I am going with the youth group at church as a sponsor. We will be running an English camp for elem. students and working with a youth group out there on some outreach ministry stuff! I'll post some pictures and stuff after the trip!

No comments:

Followers