Friday, April 28, 2006

My First Real Job

So, I'm here in Nampa. Working as a behavioral therapist w/ kids with developmental disabilities. I really love my job. The kids are GREAT. So funny and so cute. It's a cool job because I'm able to be creative and I work with kids. My job is sort of a blend between being a teacher, a mom, a speech therapist, a behavioral therapist. . .and. . .a ton of other things. So basically, I never get bored and I'm learning a ton!

My typical day includes going to the library, stores, playing at the park, art, story time, playing games, singing the ABCs about 50 times, imitating all the animal sounds I know. . . .yeah sounds like it's not a job that I just play all the time. . .and I do play alot, but that's whats cool about my job. I'm teaching my kids through everyday life stuff!

No comments:

Followers