Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fall at TNU 07

I can't begin to describe my first fall here at Trevecca! It has been incredibly memorable! I have met some amazing young people and had so many fun times! It's so neat to be on this side of college, still young enough to remember it but old enough to not care about curfew :) I have an amazing RA staff. Each lady is unique and beautiful and wonderful! It's lonely sometimes without people who know me well, but slowly I'm starting to make some great friendships here too! God has stretched me in incredible ways this fall, I could have never imagined all the things He would teach me. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be here and look forward to what He will continue to teach me and the relationships that I will gain and hopefully the lives that the Lord will allow me to influence!







No comments:

Followers